AGENDA FOR LOGAN COUNTY ELECTION BOARD MEETING
As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, notice is hereby given that the Logan County Election Board will hold a REGULAR meeting on November 2, 2010 at 10:00 a.m.
The place and address of the meeting will be the office of the County Election Board located at 224 East Vilas, Guthrie.
The following is a list of the business to be conducted by the County Election Board at the above-mentioned meeting:
1. Elect Chairman of the County Election Board.
2. Elect Vice Chairman of the County Election Board
3. Discuss and approve minutes for the meeting held on August 27, 2010
4. Approve Precinct officials for the November 2, 2010 General and Town of Mulhall Special Elections.
5. Process absentee ballots for the November 2, 2010 General and Town of Mulhall Special Elections.
6. Recess meeting, if necessary, and reconvene at 6:30 p.m. in the same location.
7. Canvass federal, state and county returns for the November 2, 2010 General Election and returns for the Town of Mulhall Special Election.
8. Adjourn meeting.
Name of person posting this notice: Erin Dorio
Date: ________10/25/10____________ Time: ___12:17 p.m.___________
Copies of this agenda have been posted at the following locations:
County Election Board Office, County Clerk's Office