Terms & Conditions
- Properties are sold as is, no warranties or guaranties are given by the sheriff's office.
- Minimum bid must be at least two thirds of the appraised amount.
- Must have 10% as a down payment paid to the order of "Logan County Court Clerks Office" within 24 hours.
- The remaining balance must be paid by date of confirmation hearing.
- All payment must be paid by certified fund (cash, cashier's check and money order, no personal checks).
- The Logan County Sheriff's Office does not have the authority to modify any properties on the auction list.
- The Logan County Sheriff's Office does not have the authority to allow access to any of the properties.
- Property owner information is not available through the Logan County Sheriff's Office.
Note: The Sheriff's Office has no additional information on listed properties. Please do not call asking for conditions or ownership information.
Location & Time of Sales
The location of sales is on the front steps of the Logan County Courthouse at 2:00PM (weather permitting).