The Board of County Commissioners, elected county officers and department heads met on March 24, 2020 to receive updates regarding the COVID-19 situation. The elected county officials determined it is in the best interest of the public and the county employees for Logan County to institute the following guidelines for the courthouse and county offices.
- Restricted access: Only those directly doing business with the county should enter county facilities this includes court. DO NOT bring additional people with you who are not required to be present to complete your business with the county. Additional family or friends will be asked to wait outside, no one is allowed to wait in the hallways.
- All offices will remain open and adequately staffed during normal business hours
- Each office will limit the number of members of the public that may be in the offices at any one time so as to keep everyone at a safe distance.
- Citizens are encouraged to use mail or the drop box located in front of the courthouse for:
- Court cost payments by money order only
- District Attorney payments by money order only
- Property tax payments by check or money order
- Recording, filing and other documents for the Court Clerk, County Clerk, County Assessor, County Treasurer, County Commissioners, Election Board, Judges and District Attorney.
- Any items left after 3:30 PM will be processed the next business day. All items must be in sealed envelopes clearly labeled with the office name to where the documents are to be delivered and must include contact name and telephone number.
- DO NOT LEAVE CASH IN THE DROP BOX.
- Court payments may be made online at OSCN.net
- Property tax payments may be made online at Loganct.org
- District Attorney payments may be made by telephone 405-282-0655
- If at all possible please use email or telephone to request information
- Contact and other county information is available at LoganCountyOk.com
We are monitoring the situation and will make changes as it becomes necessary. Please observe CDC guidelines and protect yourself and others.
Document available here Logan County COVID-19 3-24-2020